About the Event
This training event will provide a ‘how-to’ guide to crowdfunding for cultural organisations. The event will include:
- The who, what and why of crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding stories
- Practical group exercises
- Developing your network and target audience
This event is aimed at organisations who are considering undertaking a crowdfund and who have a project in mind and who want to understand how to plan a crowdfund.
After you book your tickets for the event you will be asked to give some background information on the project you are looking to support:
- Project name
- A few descriptive sentences about your project
- How much money are you looking to raise via your crowdfunding campaign?
- When are you planning to carry out your crowdfunding campaign?
- What is unique about this project for your organisation that will appeal to your target audience?
- What other outcomes would you like to achieve from your crowdfunding campaign?
"The questions it raised and the very practical nature of the session were excellent."
Mairi Rosko, The Royal Lyceum Theatre
A maximum of two tickets are available for each participating organisation and we are looking for organisations who are seriously considering undertaking a crowdfund and who have a project in mind. Event includes tea, coffee and lunch.