About the Event
This training is designed for those who are responsible in some way for leading and managing others, and who would like to build on their effective communication and leadership style and skills. It will look at how attunement can support the functions of leadership and management and will explore team dynamics as well as managing effective, democratic meetings.
This course is based on an empowerment model for leaders by building on their own unique and effective styles.
- Understanding the key functions of leadership and management
- Gaining knowledge of the attunement principles for leaders and managers
- Chairing attuned and effective meetings
- Considering team dynamics and group work theory for developing teams
- Sharing experience of managing conflicts and gaining support through attuned practices.