About the Event
We've all heard that age-old wisdom that failing to prepare is to prepare to fail. It's important to work out the details of partnership before you start, to avoid problems down the line. When you think about planning an exhibition tour, it's important to get this right.
Join the Touring Exhibition Group to find out how to devise an agreement for small- to medium-scale partnership projects, to develop and deliver a collaborative exhibition, event or programme. Aimed at managers, this workshop uses TEG's partnership agreement template and resources as its starting point. It looks at:
- Why and when to introduce a partnership agreement
- How the development of a partnership agreement can be used to support effective project planning and development
- Different approaches to reaching an agreement
- The key content to include in an agreement
- How to customise an agreement to suit a project.
The interactive session is also an opportunity to network with other professionals interested in touring exhibitions and partnership work.
The seminar will be delivered by Charlotte Dew, TEG Trainer and Preparing to Borrow Programme Manager, who will support participants to explore how partnership agreements can steer their partnership work to success.Register online