About the Role
Glencoe Folk Museum is seeking a Marketing Advisor to help deliver their ongoing redevelopment project, leading promotion of the project and helping to develop a print and online marketing 5yr plan. This is a voluntary post expected to last 3yrs and includes the option to join the Museum’s board of trustees if desired.
• Experience of managing social media campaigns
• Web-editing skills
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Ability to liaise with web, print and TV/Radio media
• Ability to participate in meetings via Zoom
• Experience of marketing to international audiences
• Ability to design and produce promotional features
• Experience of marketing in heritage and tourism sector
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
An appointment would be for an initial period of three years though this could be extended or reduced by mutual agreement.
There is no remuneration attached to the appointment but reasonable expenses connected with the work of the Trust will be payable.
The Marketing Advisor is expected to liaise with project staff and the board of trustees. Meetings take place no less than monthly and are normally conducted via Zoom.