About the Event
This course will consist of 6 online sessions:
Module 1: 18th & 25th Jan 2022
Module 2: 1st & 8th Mar 2022
Module 3: 29th Mar & 5th Apr 2022
- Have the opportunity to gain an ILM Award in Leadership
- Develop tools to support your museum or gallery in the current climate
- Become a more self-aware and confident leader that can step up and make a greater contribution
- Explore your communication skills and enhance your ability to have positive and courageous conversations
- Support the growth of ethical and values-led leadership whilst building a network that can support and sustain your organisation
Effective leadership is central to the growth and sustainability of museums and galleries across Scotland.
This programme is for learners who are new or aspiring leaders. It is designed to support learners to develop key leadership skills in order to work productively with those around them and lead in an effective and authentic way .In addition, participation in this programme will contribute to growing your peer support network across Scotland.
Please book through our Eventbrite listing.
Deadline to apply is 7th January 2022.(PDF, 333KB) Register online