About the Event
Working with VisitScotland
Representatives from VisitScotland will provide an overview of the work they do to support industry and promote Scotland to the world. The session will provide details about the resources, advice and support available to the museum and galleries sector, as well as how they promote Scotland, giving visitors the best possible experience.
The presentation will cover:
- Museums and Galleries Sector - your important role in the visitor experience.
- Research and Insights – up to date facts, figures and analysis.
- Responsible Tourism – sustainable tourism growth that makes better places for people to live and visit across Scotland.
- Delivering a quality experience – working with VisitScotland’s quality and tourism team.
- Advice and support – the resources available to support the industry.
- Developing your digital skills – advice and support on your digital marketing journey.
- Working with the travel trade – expertise and support to work with travel trade and intermediaries globally.
- Promoting Scotland at home and to the World – an overview of marketing campaigns and how to engage.
There will also be time for a Q&A.Register online